What Is True Wellness?
True Wellness by True Food Kitchen is our way of serving up the daily dose of life for the wellness aware.
This is the place where our community can come together to learn, be inspired, and ultimately, lead a life of being ‘True To Yourself’.
Want to Write an article for True Wellness?
- Check out the complete content and style guide to make sure your article is consistent with our site. Below is just a quick rundown to get your wheels turning.
- Submit your article via email at: email@example.com
Content and Style Quick Guide
We are committed to providing original, well – crafted, energetic, witty, well thought out non-fiction articles to our viewers.
We appreciate all the time and effort that goes into every submission and will read each one before they are published. If you don’t feel confident in your given topic(s) and want to publish something different, feel free to also send pitches for approval.
- Follow the guidelines posted below
- Review recent posts so you don’t duplicate a topic
- Give your article an attention-grabbing headline
- Submit an article that hasn’t been previously published elsewhere (including your personal blog)
- Refrain from using affiliate links in your article and byline
- Introduction: Please introduce posts with at least a couple of paragraphs to hook readers’ attention.
- Readability: Break up long paragraphs into shorter chunks, and use subheadings and lists where appropriate.
- Headers: Please use the style Heading 2 (in the WordPress editor) for all subheadings.
- Lists: Bullets and automatically numbered lists are good, but you are free to manually number lists if needed.
- Word Count: Articles should be a minimum of 200 words, with a preferred length of 200-800 words.
- Images: You are free to suggest an image for your post by sending me a link, but we may or may not use your selection. Licensing is a key consideration for images. We would prefer to use your own, or suggest a photo you would like us to provide from our own image files.
- Titles: Give your contribution an eye-catching and relevant title.
- Byline: Please send a short byline describing who you are and linking to your website, RSS feed, Twitter and/or book. This will appear at the end of your article. No affiliate links, please.
- Editing: If accepted, I’ll edit your submission for spelling, grammar, and concise language. I may also change your headline and formatting if necessary.
- For Extra Bonus Points: The more you submit the more often True Wellness will be giving you a shout out on social, and other web placements.